1280 Park Center Drive, Vista, CA 92081
Customer Service (888) 961-7727 9am-5pm PST
Email: AHSservice@watkinsmfg.com Fax (800) 325-9769
Please read this carefully to ensure smooth delivery of your spa.
The buyer acknowledges that the following conditions are required for curbside delivery:
1. If your spa is (or is being converted to) a 220V configuration, all electrical work must be done by a licensed electrician.
2. All required city/subdivision permits are the responsibility of the spa owner.
3. All spas require a level cement slab or deck, capable of uniformly supporting the spa.
4. Buyer’s signature is required at the time of delivery.
5. Extraordinary curbside delivery requirements may require extra fees payable by buyer to the carrier.
6. Your street must accommodate a truck (up to 65′ long). If you anticipate this being an issue, please contact Freeflow Spas within 48 hours of reviewing, accepting, and agreeing to this agreement to see if other arrangements are possible.
7. Delivery will be Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
8. Delivery will be made to the curb at the end of the driveway. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Freight carrier will call buyer to schedule a delivery appointment within approximately 3 weeks of order submittal.
10. It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect spa prior to delivery agent’s departure.
11. If the spa appears to be damaged in any way, note the damage on the freight bill and call Freeflow Spas.
12. Drivers do not bring spa into house, garage, backyard, etc. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
13. Spa is not unpackaged or set-up. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
NOTE: Spa delivery will be attempted based on the information you provide during your phone call with the carrier. If delivery is not possible on the first attempt due to poor accessibility or missed appointments, there will be a manufacturer assessed daily storage fee, and/or redelivery charge payable by the buyer to the local carrier, if rescheduling is necessary.
RETURNS: All product returns must be sent back in the original manufacturer’s packaging and crating materials, including the original invoice, and placed on a pallet and put on the curb for pickup. If applicable, electrical disconnect charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Refunds are not processed until the spa is successfully picked up by the carrier. If the original scheduled pick up is not possible due to the buyer’s failure to meet the outlined return requirements, additional fees may be assessed to the buyer.